Presenting with impact
Our presentation skills training session gives participants the tools to deliver effective presentations that get results. Whether you are making a sales pitch, presenting to staff about organisational changes, reporting to senior personnel on sector developments, or trying to explain to local community groups about new ideas, this session will show you how to improve the structure, content, delivery and impact of your presentation.
Some people get nervous when making presentations and that’s only natural. For some nerves can be a huge problem when presenting. We show participants how to cope with nerves and harness nervous energy to increase the impact of their presentation. We also look at:
- The different presentation approaches and choosing the right one for your style
- understanding the audience and tailoring your presentation to suit it
- attracting and maintaining audience attention
- the importance of your physical presence
- how you can make your presentation memorable
- using visual aids, props and notes
- handling difficult questions.
Our coaching sessions are available for small groups or individuals enabling them to improve their general skills or refine their presentation technique. All our coaching sessions require participants to deliver presentations that are filmed and analysed by our experienced presentation skills trainers who provide one-to-one feedback and coaching. A detailed manual supports the workshop with worksheets that participants can use after the session to help them prepare for presentations.
|Sign up to receive free PR tips
|and download the free report – How To Boost Your Profile
Latest blog post