If you want to keep your PR in-house and develop your own skills, or those of your staff, then one-to-one coaching is ideal. We work alongside you and help you develop the skills and tools you need to raise your profile. That could be input for a one-off project or regular support over a number of months, helping you develop and implement your own PR plan. That might include, for example:
- helping you to generate and implement ideas that raise your profile in the press and media
- working with you to develop a listing of press and media to target
- showing you how to write a press release and then providing feedback on press releases that you write
- guiding you on how to approach the press and media to get their interest
- advising you on preparing for a press interview and supporting you in rehearsing
- showing you how to develop a plan for writing and producing a newsletter
- reviewing plans and copy you have prepared.
This is an ideal way for small and start-up businesses and charities to access expert PR advice in an affordable way with coaching by telephone and email helping you to keep your costs down. You can limit in advance how much of your budget to allocate to coaching or use our services ‘on the clock’ – whatever suits your needs and your budget.
|Sign up to receive free PR tips
|and download the free report – How To Boost Your Profile
Latest blog post